We’ve authored a brief article for businesses in Thanet on the importance of having a website. We have developed various sites which you’ll all know well. From award winning local restaurants to hotels, football clubs and construction companies. When it comes to Thanet businesses, Johnston Marketing are your go-to.
Website design is an important part of any business. However, many people don’t know what goes into designing a good one that generates customers. Here at Johnston Marketing, we’ve successfully delivered 100s of websites for customers in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs and beyond.
First, we make sure your site is user-friendly. You don’t want your visitors to feel lost or frustrated while surfing your site. We make sure your content is organised well, and that all the valuable information is easily accessible.
Secondly, we consider the look and feel of your site. There are a lot of different ways we design a website, and you can choose whatever suits your business best. However, make sure your site looks professional and attractive. We assist with branding throughout every stage of the development process.
Finally, think about how you’re going to monetise your site. If your site is generating revenue, you need to make sure that it’s easy for visitors to check out and buy your products or services. Again, our team will offer free advice and guidance on this as well as SEO & PPC services.
Top ten reasons you need a website –
- To better communicate with your customers
- To reach a larger audience
- To track customer activity and interests
- To build an online reputation
- To keep your customers updated on your latest products and services
- To increase sales and traffic
- To keep competitors at bay
- To driver leads and sales to your business
- To manage and automate your marketing processes
- As a for business to be able to connect with employees, partners, and others